When ordering at synthsoul.eu, you agree with the following Terms and Conditions. You are strongly advised to read the following statements before purchasing any products from our site.
1. You must be over 18 years old to use this website.
2. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research institution, chemistry student or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone who is not one of the above.
3. The products available on website are chemicals that are used for scientific research purposes ONLY, in laboratories equipped according to the latest standards imposed by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry! Research should be conducted by certified chemist with a proper license! THE CHEMICALS OFFERED BY OUR COMPANY ARE STRICTLY NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION & SHOULDN’T BE USED FOR VETERINARY PURPOSES! This class of chemicals has undergone virtually no human or animal toxicity studies and there is little to no data on possible long or short term problems.
4. It is not the intention of this site to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
5. Synthsoul.eu is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use.
6. Synthsoul.eu is not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
7. Synthsoul.eu holds no responsibility for customers who violate the country of their residence.
8. You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property.
9. The information provided on the site is for informational, historical, educational and scientific purposes.
10. You are agreeing to indemnify synthsoul.eu against prosecution and accepting responsibility for all ordered products as the importer.
11. We recommend that all customers understand the laws of the county of their residence, before they make a purchase from our site.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any given time and we are not under obligation to notify you for such changes.
Our customer’s privacy and account security is of the highest priority at synthsoul.eu. We are committed to ensuring that all our customer’s details and personal information is kept highly confidential at all times, at no time is any information shared with any persons outside of our company or any other authority body. We perform routine checks on a daily basis to ensure our safeguarding systems and software are running at their full potential to maintain the highest security at any given time, So all customers can have complete peace of mind purchasing from our online store.
All our products are produced by long-established professional labs with very good history of quality control. We maintain a minimum requirement of chemical purity of at least 98% and we regularly rotate fresh batches of chemicals with oxidation or degradation tendencies. We would never list a chemical in which we won’t be confident enough to use in our own research!